To: <achievewoo@xxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 3:34 AM
Subject: RE: classification Marking

Traffic will never be in excess of the CIR value on an average.
You could accomplish this with policing however:

policy-map SET_FR_DE
 class class-default
  police cir 64000
    conform-action transmit
    exceed-action set-frde-transmit

HTH,

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593 (R&S/SP)
bmcgahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987 x 705
Outside US: 775-826-4344 x 705
24/7 Support: http://forum.internetworkexpert.com
Live Chat: http://www.internetworkexpert.com/chat/

-----Original Message----- From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of achievewoo@xxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 9:12 AM To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: classification Marking

Hi,there. I am looking for the solution of classification marking.

Here is the configuration:

  (config)#map-class frame-relay FRAME
           frame-relay cir 64000
           frame-relay bc 6400
           frame-relay be 10000
           frame-relay adaptive-shaping becon
  (config-if)#inter s0/0
              frame-relay traffic-shaping
              frame-relay class FRAME
How to mark the traffic as discard eligible if the traffic excess the
cir value?

Thanks