Re: Split horizon on multipoint physical interface posted 02/20/2007

Maybe a more accurate statement is if that multipoint configuration is done
directly under the physical interface, then ip split horizon is disabled,
otherwise the IP split horizon is enabled (If a multipoint sub-interface is
used).