From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc
Russell
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 1:33 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: WS-C3560-8PC-S CCIE Lab Question

WS-C3560-8PC-S CCIE Lab Question

Has anyone actually worked with one of these part numbers yet? I have seen
posts by other members stating that they will take the same Advanced IP
Services asprevious 3560 models. The posts below seem to confirm this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_data_sheet09
186a00801f3d7d.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_qanda_item09
186a00801f3d71.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_data_sheet09
186a00801f3d7f.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/prod_bulletin0900aecd
805bab39.html

We may be able to source these in large quantities at a large discount, but
want to make sure they will work for CCIE candidates first.

At $1395.00 list and assuming a nice discount these look like a very nice
alternative to 24-port 3560's that are still pretty pricey on the used
market. Only draw back I see is the lower port count.

Marc Russell
Network Learning, Inc.
Ph# 248-620-9603
www.ccbootcamp.com/hardware.html (CCIE practice hardware)