Re: CCIE R&S or CCIE Voice posted 02/13/2007

Not sure but...

My personal experince is just having failed the CCIE
Lab a couple of times, have decent experience in
10,000 - 50,000 user networks as the lead engineer,
and having experience in Network Management, Security,
and Voice as well as Network Analysis and Remediation
experience I've been getting a lot of love from
Recruiters these past few months.

Yesterday, I was sent a notification for a base of
90-120k.

I respectfully declined stating that 120k was lower
than my total overall income currently and today, I
got an e-mail back asking me how much I wanted to
reconsider on the grounds that the employer wanted top
talent for this project.

So...

I don't know guys, hard choice RS or Voice, but my
thoughts would be to go with the one you feel the most
comfortable with.

The money will come if you are good at what you do.