IEWB4 lab11: voice vlan posted 02/13/2007

According to DocCD:

a port connected to the cisco phone MUST be an access port and so I have
configured it as follow:

interface FastEthernet1/0/7

 switchport access vlan 17

 switchport mode access

 switchport voice vlan 7

 speed 100

 duplex full

 mls qos trust cos

 spanning-tree portfast

In the WB solutions instead: 'As the default port state is dynamic, a dot1q
trunk will automatically be negotiated with the IP phone'.

This means that my config is wrong, and I should either leave the port in a
dynamic mode or in trunk mode; but this is in discordance with the DocCD ???