Re: Quick question posted 02/11/2007

<quote>
When I took my lab... I forced myself to come up with a question
for the proctors for every qfuestion. I would basically read the question,
</quote>

Wow, I never thought of asking a question for every task. I figured I'd be a
pain in the arse after a while and my questions wouldn't be taken seriously
or something - of course this is coming from me and I haven't sit for my lab
exam as of yet.

John