From: Narbik Kocharians [mailto:narbikk@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 8:35 PM
To: swm@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Dishan Gamage; Cisco certification
Subject: Re: bgp question

YEP, you are correct, but i still don't understand the question, if it's
just matter of peering, then the "neighbro ebgp-multihop" should cover that,
unless he was asked not to use that, which means that the "ttl-security"
command will accomplish that task. But if it's matter of only allowing
prefixes with X amount of AS numbers in the As-path list then it's
"maxas-limit".
But you are correct.