RE: bgp question posted 02/09/2007
- Subject: RE: bgp question
- From: Kulcsár András Benjámin <Kulcsar.Andras@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:15:26 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcdMH7FLu3TlTL66QbSNDyKY6dhqxwAAqc6w
- Thread-topic: bgp question
What about using the "BGP Support for TTL Security Check" feature?
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dishan Gamage
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 8:51 AM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: bgp question
If u are asked to
Configure PE1, such that eBGP peers farther than 3 hops away won't b able to establish neighbor relationship until they move 2 hops away or closer to PE1. U cannot use "ebgp-mulithop"
what commands do i need to use here ??
tks in advance
Subscription information may be found at: