Re: Question about Network Not advertised or Redistributed posted 02/06/2007

If you see "extra" things being redistributed in the solution guide, it
could be because when you redistributed the connected loopback, you broke
what the router was already redistributing for you and the solution is
showing you that those routes would now need to be manually redistributed.

-Ryan