From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mohammad Saeed
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 12:16 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: RTP Information

Hi All,

I have booked my exam in RTP. Please advise me

which hotel is cheaper and closer to the exam site? And if you can
provide me tha web address of the hotel to make the booking!

As exam will finish at 4:00 PM, and my flight is at 6:25 PM, can I
make to the airport in time? I need to take international flight back
to Canada.

Any other suggestion regarding this exam site, I would appreciate that.

Regards,

Mohammad Zahed Saeed