From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of ruth wainwright
Sent: Mon 2/5/2007 8:00 AM
To: Ridney Laudiano; andres_ccie@xxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Basic question Wildcard mask

I think is why so many of us lurk instead of asking the questions we need to.
Please let us have a little courtesy to one another.

If something annoys
you, let it wash over you, ignore it and keep your blood pressure down at the
same time.

I suppose I should take my own medicine here, but having been at
the receiving end of such emails on this group I feel the need to make a
statement here.

I guess I'll get shot down.