Re: QoS Question posted 02/04/2007

class-map match-all CISCO.COM
match ip acl 101
match protocol http host "www.cisco.com"
match protocol http url "/go/ccie"

acl 101 permit ip 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255 any

HTTP request send from browser to server dump below.
match protocol http host seek for equal field value at the "Host:" string,
match protocol http url in "GET " string.
Common error is match url as entire string "www.cisco.com/go/ccie". You see
here that it is not possible.

GET /go/ccie HTTP/1.1[CRLF]
Host: www.cisco.com[CRLF]
Connection: close[CRLF]
Accept-Encoding: gzip[CRLF]
Accept:
text/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5
[CRLF]
Firefox/2.0 Web-Sniffer/1.0.24[CRLF]
Referer: http://web-sniffer.net/[CRLF]
[CRLF]