Re: Help On MQC POLICE command posted 02/02/2007

Thanks Sergey,

This was what i thought would be correct.

But I read in one of the earlier posts in the groups that a Be value can
only be configured in a police command if there is a violate action
specified.
If that is so then the configuration you posted, cannot have the Be value.

Am i correct or  am I missing something here?

regards
shamin