Re: Help On MQC POLICE command posted 02/02/2007

Shamin,

MQC police commands are identical to rate-limit. Just create your three class-maps matching on each ACL (101, 102, 103). And then under policy-map you can use the same keywords:

class-map ACL100
 match access-group 100
class-map ACL101
 match access-group 101
class-map ACL102
 match access-group 102

policy-map test
  class ACL100
   police  8000 2000 2000 confirm-action drop exceed-action drop
  class ACL101
   police 128000 2000 2000 conform-action transmit exceed-action set-prec-transmit 0
  class ACL102
   police 256000 4000 8000 conform-action transmit exceed-action set-prec-transmit 0

Sergey Golovanov, CCIEx5 (R&S/Security/Voice/Service Provider/Storage)
"Please, don't ask me for my ccie #, there are reasons why I can't release it"
ieMentor Instructor and Content Developer
sergey.golovanov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.iementor.com