Re: Static Nat with extendable option? posted 02/02/2007

there's nothing special you have to know about that keyword, it's always there, you can't enter the command without it.

Whenever you create a static PAT, "extendable" is added.

Sergey Golovanov, CCIEx5 (R&S/Security/Voice/Service Provider/Storage)
"Please, don't ask me for my ccie #, there are reasons why I can't release it"
ieMentor Instructor and Content Developer
sergey.golovanov@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.iementor.com