Re: failed again at RTP posted 01/17/2007
- Subject: Re: failed again at RTP
- From: Darby Weaver <darbyweaver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:15:10 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=lF5CnhDwRydk7lYbMZ87ejLYrD8pmk41H68danCAAl5Rolx/jRAyw9gQvQs+7gQv0I1nYuEVc8j9ui3ZDd9ImWYD/2t8vWET166pfcxifbH8t+fzSsS4eF1jRlpQWiKbQBHAR6edwQ0ckrcXyZa2VAt7lKXYsmVJe/cCF3Pn3Qw=;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Been there before. I understand completely.
Think of how close you may be this time as compared to
the first time.
--- Class Act <droppedpacket2006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I made my 2nd attempt at RTP yesterday and it was
> unsuccessful. Allot of useful discussion here. It
> was very difficult, but I
> thought I had a good shot at passing. It was not my
> Thanks for all that
> support. I am already back to preparing for next
> Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
> Try the free Yahoo!
> Mail Beta.
> Subscription information may be found at: