that are causing that message are from another router perhaps mistakenly
left in the same vlan?  Those are always fun to hunt down.  :)

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
IPexpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPexpert Sr. Technical Instructor
smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ipexpert.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Zuo
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 8:40 PM
To: James Ko; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: EIGRP Subnet Problem

Please paste your config...

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Ko
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:39 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EIGRP Subnet Problem

Hello, all.

Does anyone know about 'Not on common subnet' in EIGRP?
I know if an EIGRP neighbor is located in different subnet, the message will

appear.
But, I can't find any configuration mistakes. Is there any other
possibilities causing the message?

One piece of advice will save me a lot.
Thanks in advance!!