RE: EIGRP Subnet Problem posted 01/09/2007

Please paste your config...

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Ko
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:39 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EIGRP Subnet Problem

Hello, all.

Does anyone know about 'Not on common subnet' in EIGRP?
I know if an EIGRP neighbor is located in different subnet, the message
will

appear.
But, I can't find any configuration mistakes. Is there any other
possibilities causing the message?

One piece of advice will save me a lot.
Thanks in advance!!