RE: EIGRP Subnet Problem posted 01/09/2007
- Subject: RE: EIGRP Subnet Problem
- From: "Michael Zuo" <mzuo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:40:06 -0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AccaNscb4/jb3/XuQ9aWwoy9gITHmQaIXa0w
- Thread-topic: EIGRP Subnet Problem
Please paste your config...
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:39 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; cisco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EIGRP Subnet Problem
Does anyone know about 'Not on common subnet' in EIGRP?
I know if an EIGRP neighbor is located in different subnet, the message
But, I can't find any configuration mistakes. Is there any other
possibilities causing the message?
One piece of advice will save me a lot.
Thanks in advance!!
Subscription information may be found at: