Re: Re: VLAN 1, if not used, is safe to shutdown (trunk disallow) always ? posted 12/27/2006

John,

Are you performing a debug yourself as well to
validate your findings?

You may find this technique both helpful and
educational if not.

Recently, I've been finding things that say one thing
in some parts of CCO but the truth by debug may be a
different matter.

You probably are already, but just in case.

Happy Holidays!

Darby

http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2004-March/009079.html