frame-relay map to zeroes posted 11/30/2006

Guys,
              When I configure frame-relay with main interfaces,I often see maps to 0.0.0.0. I know thats a problem and I save the config and reload the routers to remove them.

           How would I prevent them from appearing.I follow the below method.

1)encap frame
2)no frame inv
3)no sh(I make sure I bring up the interface only after disabling inverse ARP)

Inspite of this,maps to zeroes are seen in 'show frame map' output.

Is there a better practise to prevent this.Should I bring up the interface of a router only after I disabled Inverse ARP in all of the frame relay routers.

thanks

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India