RE: Mistakes posted 11/30/2006

Or as a mentor of mine repeatedly beat into my head:

99% right is 100% wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott Morris
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 7:48 AM
To: 'Andre Serrao'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mistakes

That's the evils of no-partial-credit!   I had a student once tell me
that
they knew 95% of the things on the lab and had it all working perfectly!
And yet she failed.  When I asked what happened, she mentioned that the
5% she wasn't sure about or didn't quite have correct was spread across
lots of point sections.

So the devil is in the details!

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713,
JNCIE #153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor