BCP vs BNCP - Internetexperts Core Lab8 posted 11/29/2006

What is the difference between BCP and BNCP??

Question 3.1 - Core Lab 8 - presents a show interface serial output.
Encapsulation is PPP, but instead of relying on IPCP, it should rely on BCP.
I entered the exact commands as those in the answer sheet, however I get
"Open: CDPCP, BNCP" instead of "Open: CDPCP, BCP"

Can anybody tell me if there is any trick here?

Thanks,

Andre