To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 8:50 AM
Subject: OT - CallManager and NAT

Sorry for the off topic here but this has me a bit stumped.

I have Cisco IP
Phones on the "outside " of the network connecting to a CM on the "inside" of
the network.
Now, the phones can alternate TFTP to the CM, they then get an
image, but they the try and connect to the real addresses of the CM's, which
is obviously unroutable on the outside.

I have

ip nat outisde source static
configured to get the phones to the CM.  I think the problem is that the
return TFTP image has the embedded real addresses of the CM in it.

as a run
down of config I have

ip nat outside source static 10.18.192.10 172.27.10.1
(Publisher + TFTP server)
ip nat outside source static 10.18.192.11
172.27.10.2 (CM1)
ip nat outside source static 10.18.192.12 172.27.10.3 (CM2)
The phones get the image, then keep trying to connect tot he 10.18.192.x
addresses

I've looked at using the ip nat service port sccp command, but it
seems to have no effect as the phones still try to connect to the real CM
addresses, not my staic NAT entries.

Is what I'm trying to do possible, or am
I barking up the wrong tree??

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers
Andy.