VRF Lite on the R&S Lab? posted 11/28/2006

Can we be expected to see VFR configurations in the R&S lab?

For example, the Blue print lists 'EIGRP' as a topic, which has several VFR
related commands, so technically, it should be fair game. But this is
something I'd expect to only see on the service provider lab since it's MPLS
related.

-Ryan