VRF Lite on the R&S Lab? posted 11/28/2006

Can we be expected to see VFR configurations in the R&S lab?

For example, the Blue print lists 'EIGRP' as a topic, which has several VFR
related commands, so technically, it should be fair game. But this is
something I'd expect to only see on the service provider lab since it's MPLS