Re: Dynamips posted 11/25/2006

I am running in 32-bit WinXP. The IE .net file divides the routers between
two processes. I would love to run Linux, but our company has standardized
on WinXP. Brian MaGahan did the .net file  and the only modofication I had
to make was installing the MS Loopback adapter interface and setting the
idlepc values.

HTH,

John