how to view Eigrp Bandwidth using show command posted 11/23/2006

Hi ,
      The question wants me to assign 11 mbps bandwidth on serial link . I
assigned the bandwidth on serial lnterface to 110000 Kb (110 mb) .

      I have set "ip band eigrp 55 10"  so as to set 10 % of interface
bandwidth on serial link . Is there a way that i can see that assigned using
a particular show command .

TIA ,
Kay D .