Cisco CE 500 hardware upgrade posted 11/22/2006

Hello there!

  The scenario is currently we have Cisco Catalyst Express 500 switches deployed at various different hub sites.  These switches are not accessible remotely via IP, as they require a person to be on site to reset the router, plug the RJ-45 cable into the CE500 with the laptop, so that access can be gained via a browser.  This is proving to be very inconvenient.

  As such, does anyone know a higher spec hardware model to the CE500 switches?  So that we can upgrade the hardware and access the switches via IP based management (i.e. telnet)?

  Thanks!
  Jo