RE: EIGRP Hello packets posted 11/22/2006

Hi Nambi,

Please remember that when you enter the "no frame inverse-arp" command, it
disables the generation of inverse-arp requests on the configured interface
and not inverse-arp replies. Also, when you enter the "no frame inverse-arp"
command, you do not automatically erase all already existing dynamic
Frame-Relay mappings that were generated by inverse-arp. In the show command
displayed below, you still have a dynamic entry associated with the Serial
1/0 interface.

To eliminate these entries, clear the frame-relay map table. To better
understand your problem, please post your configurations from both sides of
this Frame-Relay connection. Let's take a look at these configurations.

Also, the dynamic Frame-Relay map statements associated with the Serial 1/0
interface reference a 130.1.234 prefix. The EIGRP error message referencing
the same S 1/0 interface is referencing a 130.1.134. prefix. Check for
address assignment mismatches. When you post the configurations for both
sides of the connection, we will can better troubleshoot this problem.

HTH,

-Bruce Caslow CCIE #3139
 www.netmasterclass.net

PS. You might want to check out the NMC Frame-Relay Class-on-Demand module
on Frame-Relay. It covers the topics you are encountering with Frame-Relay
along with other routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.) over Frame-Relay,
Frame-Relay speciality features such as FREEK and everybody's favorite
Frame-Relay QoS! It provides over 5 hours on on-line learning with on-line
quizzes and labs. It only costs $149.00. We are introducing it at $99.00.