Re: FR Traffic Shaping Question posted 11/20/2006

Hi Bob,

Thanks a bunch for the reply and the link. I've got another question. Hope
you would help me answer this one too.

This question is about Traffic Classification on a Per-Port-Per-VLAN Basis
using Class maps
My switch's port fa0/1 is assigned to VLAN 10. I want to Mark all packets on
VLAN 10 with IP precedence critical.

As per Cisco's documentation on this, I configured it as follows: (Pls
correct me if I've configured it wrongly)

mls qos

class-map match-all TRAFFIC
  match access-group  1
 class-map match-all Per-Port