From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darby Weaver
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 6:49 PM
To: Adam S. Roth; anthony.sequeira@xxxxxxxxxxx; ivan@xxxxxxx;
ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dukelondon@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Has anyone used netmasterclass's Frame Relay Class on Demand
yet?

Hey,

I'm pretty good with Frame.

I've seen the competition and some are quite nice.

But I still think NMC sets the bar for quality, price,
and value.

Did I mention for sheer comprehensive coverage?

How can you not like buying one product and being
finished?

I've bought nearly everything there is and I asked
Bruce this earlier this year - why not start a ground
level program.

Well - it looks like he heard me and found Anthony S.
to be a poster child.

BTW - Anyone with access - look for what the guys at
NMC did for switching.  I love their explanation of
the Native VLAN and a few tricks not seen elsewhere.

Kewlicious!

I bought it - So I'll review it later and let you know
what I think.

BTW - I do not work for NMC.  Not affiliated except as
a customer and I've bought most if not all of the
competition's work as well and am on their client
rosters as well.

=== message truncated ===