From: Tony Schaffran [mailto:groupstudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15. november 2006 00:32
To: 'Jens Petter'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: regarding cat 4500 switches

Is this interface on the sup a selectable ethernet or SPF?

If it is, then you do need to configure the media type to use the SFP port.

The command may not show up with ?, but did you try to just enter media-type
spf ?

Tony Schaffran
Network Analyst
CCIE #11071
CCNP, CCNA, CCDA,
NNCDS, NNCSS, CNE, MCSE

www.cconlinelabs.com
Your #1 choice for online Cisco rack rentals.