To: <thomas.rader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: Flash capacity on a 2600XM's

Hi.

It should be 16Mb non-removable Flash on all models.

http://www.memorydealers.com/bserome262621.html

You just need to create a single FS across it.

HTH
A.

thomas.rader@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

According to the Cisco documentation, 2600XM's can have up to 48 Mb of Flash.

I don't think you get 48Mb Flash modules and the problem I have is that the 2600XM only has one Flash slot on the motherboard. I've got 32Mb modules installed, and it only shows me 32Mb.

Do some models have a built in 16Mb Flash, or how does this work ?

Thanks, Thomas Rader

thomas.rader@xxxxxxxxxxx