ASET for security . posted 11/12/2006

  I will be sign up for the program. Have anyone
taking it recently ? How can I benefit from it ? It is
still 3 days and pre-build lab ?
 I also hear that Jay is no longer with the program ,
and John Galt Kupec was the last one I found !?
  TIA,
  lP

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service
http://www.getpacket8.net/yahoo2