From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darby Weaver
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:53 AM
To: John Jones; Mohamed Saeed
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BGP Neighborship using Loopback

Hmmm...

Back in class - at NMC2 this came up and I was told to
do the minimum required necessary to accomplish a
given task.

And peering with eBGP peers via the loopbacks means
adding additional commands like ebgp-multihop.

Now one of the guys who was in class with me
consistently scored 95+ percent on Caslow's CheckIT
Labs and he passed the lab the first time and made it
look easy.

So...

You may want tread carefully using extra
configuration.

I configured extra on some things and my score report
reflected things that make now think to read the
question and answer exactly what is asked.

Your money.