RE: Can't send mail posted 11/09/2006

That would be receiving e-mail.  :)  SMTP is port 25.  But I'm thinking
that's not what he's asking for!

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael Stout
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 1:08 AM
To: haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Can't send mail

check tcp 110

  From:  "haducbinh" <haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx>
  To:  "'Cisco certification'" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject:  Can't send mail
  Date:  Wed, 8 Nov 2006 19:52:10 +0700
  Please check, why I can not send email to groupstudy!

  Mail:  <mailto:haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx> haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx or

  Phone: +84 908 191 322
  Vietnamese Professionals (VnPro)
  Cisco Authorised Training
  149/1D Ung Van Khiem Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi
  Minh City
  Tel: (08) 5124257 - (08) 5125314
  Fax: (08) 5124314
  Website:  <>