From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Huizinga, Rene
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:09 PM
To: 'Vishal Patel'; 'Rodrigo Paes'
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cisco password

Well, I'm not a CCIE but I can read it ! ;) On the other hand, I'd have to
kill you after telling you what it is...call it 'The Chambers Code'... ;D

On the other hand, if you don't want to believe me, it can also be that your
friend had been smoking something illegal before telling you this... ;) Or
he and his friends are ROTFL because you seemed to believe it... ;D

Pick any answer you like...:D

Cya

Rene

P.S.