RE: 7200 emulator posted 11/06/2006

The newest dynamips release supports NM-16ESW (16 port etherswitch
module) that you can use for layer 2 switching and layer 3 routing.
I've posted some .net files to map to the Internetwork Expert topology
that you can find here:

http://hacki.at/7200emu/viewtopic.php?t=121

HTH,

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593 (R&S/SP)