CCIE Lab for Sale - Australia posted 11/03/2006

Guys,

I am selling my home ccie lab if anyone wants to buy something. Please reply
with your bid.

APC Switch PDU x 3 (2 x AP 9201    AP 7920)

1 x 2511 (16/16)

1 x 2522 (16/16) Frame-Relay

2 x 3550 (24 port and 48 port with fiber patch leads and gigabit modules)

7 x Cisco 3640 (32/128) - includes rack mounting kit)

3 x 2621 (32 Flash,64 DRAM)

 NM-1E2W

 NM-2E2W

 M-1FE

 NM-1E

 NM1FE2W

 WIC2T

 ISDN WIC

 WIC1T

 Router Serial Back to Back Cables (new and old cables more than 25)

 2 x octal cables

Cisco Press CCIE books etc

Max