Yup, map 'em all.

HTH,

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor
smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ipexpert.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Heiko Liedtke
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 1:48 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: frame-relay map and IPV6?

Dear group,

I have a question about frame-relay map statements and IPv6.

If I am asked to configure IPv6 over a frame-relay cloud, do I have to
configure only the frame-relay map statements for site-local addresses or do
I have to configure mapping statements for link-local addresses as well? (if
nothing special mentioned in the question)

In short: mapping statements only for the unique addresses or for unique and
link-local?

heiko