Re: OSPF External Summary Routes posted 11/01/2006

Hi Adam,

Could you post your topology, configs and the output of show ip route.
Without this information and based purely on mistakes I have made in the
past :-) you might want to check the router that is hanging of the ethernet
link on the spoke who is originating the RIP routes. You might not have a
route back to your ospf domain on that router. You are able to ping the
routes from the spoke router because the ethernet segment is reachable on
that router. HTH.