From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
PANDI MOORTHY
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 12:41 AM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: CCIE: 17124

I have passed my R&S lab exam on this Monday (30/10/06) at Sydney. This was
my second attempt.

I would like to thank both Brian (Internetwork Expert) for their wonderful
R&S Lab workbook  (version-3).

Also I would like to thank Victor C, Petr L, Scoot and other group members.

These are the books that I used for my studies.

1) IE R&S workbook v3  - reviewed 4times (both volume-1 and 2 scenarios)

2) Documentation CD

3) Cisco(r) LAN Switching (Kennedy Clark )

4) 3550 configuration documentation (dated Feb. 2006)

5) IP Telephony Self-Study,  Cisco DQOS Exam Certification Guide

6) Developing Ip multicast network  Beau.

7) TCP/IP vol 1 and 2

I used CCO online for rack rental, Tony is really a helpful guy and I don't
see any issues with their equipments.

Thank you all.

Regards.

Pandi