of money to build big things.  Save your own money that way!

HTH,

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor
smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ipexpert.com

-----Original Message-----
From: kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:49 AM
To: Scott Morris
Cc: 'Mike O'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: New lab layout

The only concern I can see with all this is ...if you want to build a home
lab, what do you buy?  2 switches or 4 switches.

--
kelly
http://home1.gte.net/res0psau/index.html#Hang-Gliding-Stuff

	   --    --
	     \  /
	      \/
	      /\
	     /  \
	   --    --

Quoting Scott Morris <swm@xxxxxxxxxx>:
        Should it matter?

        If you know the technologies and the concepts listed on the
blueprint,
        whether they present you with 4router/4switches or
140routers/13switches
        shouldn't make a difference (other than time).

        Concentrate on the important things!

        Just my $.02

        #153, CISSP, et al.
        CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J