From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Scott Thornton
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:56 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: booking the lab

Can you book a lab date without paying for it?

I would like to reserve a date for the spring time, but my company
doesn't
want me to expense it until year.

Thanks.

--
Scott C Thornton

Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may
be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this
communication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that
you
have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.