booking the lab posted 10/25/2006

Can you book a lab date without paying for it?

I would like to reserve a date for the spring time, but my company doesn't
want me to expense it until year.

Thanks.

--
Scott C Thornton

Notice: This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
have received the message in error, then delete it.  Thank you.