From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
haducbinh
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 11:06
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IPV6 autoconfiguration on PC

Hi GS!

My topology is: ROUTER(fast0/0) ------------ PC

I configuration IPV6 address: 2001::1/64 for fas0/0 and plug my PC(run
windown XP SP2) into fas0/0 and install IPV6 protocol for my PC! But my PC
can not get the IPV6 address via stateless autoconfiguration!

Please show me what I am wrong!?

Thanks!

HaDucBinh

Mail: haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx or haducbinh@xxxxxxxxx

Phone: 0908 191 322

--------
Vietnamese Professionals (VnPro)

Cisco Authorised Training
149/1D Ung Van Khiem Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Tel: (08) 5124257 - (08) 5125314
Fax: (08) 5124314
Website:  <http://vnpro.vn> http://vnpro.vn Support forum:
<http://vnpro.org> http://vnpro.org