RE: Mincir IE Vol 1 Lab 16 Q8.3 posted 10/17/2006

	When you are configuring MQC in conjunction with FRTS the MinCIR
defines the available bandwidth for the MQC.

HTH,

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593 (R&S/SP)
bmcgahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987 x 705
Outside US: 775-826-4344 x 705
24/7 Support: http://forum.internetworkexpert.com
Live Chat: http://www.internetworkexpert.com/chat/

Of
> Cagri Yucel
> Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:10 AM
> To: Group study
> Subject: Mincir IE Vol 1 Lab 16 Q8.3
>
> Quick one, here we are trying to prioratize some traffic through a
DLCI,