Re: Lab Equipment for CCIE R&S Pre ENOUGH ALREADY posted 10/17/2006

platforms and versions are listed, not the amount of devices in the pod....

A.

Zafar Khan wrote:
hi all,
as per this link,

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/rs/lab_equipment.html

4 switches, 2 routers after Nov. 13

The lab exam tests any feature that can be configured on the equipment
and the IOS versions indicated below. You may see more recent IOS
versions installed in the lab, but you will not be tested on the new
features of a release unless indicated below.

* 2621 series routers - IOS 12.3 mainline  Enterprise Basic (To
be removed November 13, 2006.)
* 3640 series routers - IOS 12.3 mainline  Enterprise Plus (To be
removed November 13, 2006.)
* 3725 series routers - IOS 12.4 mainline  Advanced Enterprise Services
* 3825 series routers - IOS 12.4 mainline  Advanced Enterprise Services
* Catalyst 3550 series switches running IOS version 12.2  IP Services
* Catalyst 3560 Series switches running IOS version 12.2 -
Advanced IP Services *

* Beginning on November 13, 2006.

Regards
Zafar