OT: PIPQ with FRF.12? posted 10/13/2006

Hello Team, I'm a little bit confused about a configuration requirement

How the PIPQ Functions combined with FRF.12 does to handle the fragmented
packet inside the Queue??

I know that if I configure a PQ, the dual-fifo queue is replaced with the
PQ,

When the Packet is in the output Queue of that PQ in front of the HwdQ, how
does PIPQ handles the unfragmented packets and the fragmented packet??

Thanks

Victor.-