From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jeff Ryan
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 1:11 PM
To: groupstudy
Subject: Another pass at RTP?!!!! CCIE #17038

Horrorshow, horrorshow, horrorshow my chelloveck droogs. My long journey
and
bivta with the lab is finally over... And how sladky it is I must
skazat.

Ok, it seems like I've been studying for this thing on and off for
several
years. I suppose having a wife and kids makes for an interesting mix!!!
You
single dudes and dudettes don't know how much more of an advantage you
really have!!!

Anyways, I just want to thank my family for putting up with my
absenteeism
during my studies and supporting me on achieving this difficult (and
frustrating) task. As others have said before me, I think this has been
the
hardest goal for me to obtain yet... so glad this stage of it is over.

On to study materials. I would say the best resources I used was IE and
NetMasterClass. Those two are top notch. Also, a key factor in my
passing
was my study partner Chris (who also passed). Working together on the
labs
and discussing things thoroughly before looking at the solutions
definitely
made a difference. There is always something new to learn.

Thanks to all of you on GS. This board has been a wealth of information
for
me.

Cheers,
Jeff Ryan