DH understanding doubt posted 10/08/2006

Hi group,

I was reading some of CCO documenatations. There are some of them configured
the DH group under policy and some other configured under crypto command for
pfs group.

Can someone out there tell me what is the difference b/t these two DH group
configuration? Which one will be use for the quick mode exchange?

Thanks,

Dusty